[Mailman-Users] Mailman issues

Don Daniels viewelk at avci.net
Wed Nov 7 01:45:18 CET 2001

----- Original Message -----
From: Dan Mick <>
To: <mailman-users at python.org>; <viewelk at avci.net>
Sent: Tuesday, November 06, 2001 7:30 PM
Subject: Re: [Mailman-Users] Mailman issues

> >                 Editing of mails can be done on MODERATED mails.
>
> Not with Mailman.

Hey Dan,
               Nice to see some administrator feed back here.
I only began using ver 2.06 for two lists on 11/01.
One has some 230 subscribers, the other 100+. Both were formerly at Yahoo.

My insights are a result of what I have seen so far and what I can read in
Chris Kolar's contribution @
http://web.aurora.edu/~ckolar//mailman/

I current have a user who contributes Press releases.
I have specific names and 6 sender address limitations.
Upon entering the moderation page it appears as though I can edit anything in the submitted mails.
 Even though I have not had any reason to edit these press releases.
I will attempt the next one either late tonight EST or tomorrow.

I am presented with both the body content and the header content.

                      Best          Don