[Mailman-Users] subscribe and send-password hanging

John Masterson jmasterson at modwest.com
Wed Nov 7 23:28:21 CET 2001

Hello,

After searching the archives, I joined the list and have this question to
ask:

Running Mailman 2.0.6 and Python 2.1.1 on Redhat 6.2, two web-interface
functions are hanging until Apache (1.3.20) times out, subscription requests
and 'send me my password'. They still *work*, however, and sometimes more
than once (even though the button is only clicked once).

The only weird thing about our setup is that all CGI scripts are handled by
our mod_sbox, which refuses to run set-gid scripts, and so we have to undo
the set-gid bits in mailman.
Since everything else works, though, I don't think that's the problem.

Has anyone else seen these problems?

--
John Masterson
Modwest