[Mailman-Users] New user

jgo john at nisus.com
Fri Nov 9 07:38:32 CET 2001

> I just set up my first mailing list and I'm a bit
> confused about one thing.  At the moment any mail
> sent to the list waits for me to approve it.  Can
> I set it up so that all the postings from the
> members go straight to the other list members
> without me being involved?

Here's the way I found:

bin/config_list -o somefiletoholdconfig listname

vi somefiletoholdconfig
:s/moderated = 1/moderated = 0/
:wq

bin/config_list -i comefiletoholdconfig listname

John G. Otto, Eagle Scout, Knight, Cybernetic Praxeologist
Existence, Consciousness, Identity, Life, Liberty, Property, Privacy, Justice