[Mailman-Users] Postfix/Mailman breaks (somewhat) upon sending out to list of 300+ users

Jon Carnes jonc at haht.com
Fri Nov 9 19:34:17 CET 2001

Just out of left field, but when you put in the mailing addresses for your
dad's list, how did you do it? Manually, or did you feed them in via
"add_members"?  Check the list and see what the 53rd and 54th address are,
then go back to your import list and check out those addresses for errors...

Might not help, but it's certainly something to look at while you are
waiting for inspiration.

Another thought - how much space does your server have available (df)?  How
is your memory on your server (top)?  Could you be running out of resources?

Jon Carnes