[Mailman-Users] majordomo get and index commands

Jon Carnes jonc at haht.com
Fri Nov 9 20:16:47 CET 2001

The best way to do this with Mailman is give access to the files via a web
page.  Dump out the user list to an htaccess file and point users to that
website.  Restrict its access via the htaccess file.

I would suggest that you let the users login using their email address and
that you use their mailman password for access.  If you cruise through the
archives you'll see a discussion of this from about a month (or more) ago.

Jon Carnes