[Mailman-Users] postfix problem

Ted M Harapat ted-mailman at mob.net
Sat Nov 10 04:11:04 CET 2001

You need to make sure you take the output from the '$prefix/bin/newlist' and
put it in the /etc/aliases file and run 'newaliases'. Then your mail won't
bounce and your mail will be archived in the appropriate pipermail directory so
it can be browsed. It won't work (as far as my experience goes) until you get
the first incoming email to the list.

-ted