[Mailman-Users] MM 2.07 and Konqueror (1.9.8 - 2.2.1)

Oliver Egginger Oliver.Egginger at dvz.fh-giessen.de
Mon Nov 12 14:30:02 CET 2001

*** Changed topic, see my last mails
*** (included on the end of this message).

Before I switched to MM 2.07, Konqueror 1.9.8 was still working with MM 2.06
(whether with little difficulties)
There was no cookie decoding failure.
I would like to know, why "Konqueror" have this problem ?
Are there other browsers which got the same trouble ?
I have tried it with "Netscape", "MS-Explorer" and "Lynx".
Each of them is working without repine.

Every new Konqueror version seems to bring advanced
difficulties.
Konqueror 1.9.8 seems to have less problems then 2.2.1.
2.2.1 don't works together with mailman any longer.
(in as much as I have tried it, *waul*)

Maybe botchy Konq. settings, but what should it be ?
Yet another botchy browser ? -- I don't know.
Every hint will be thankful received.

- oliver