[Mailman-Users] MM 2.07 and Konqueror (1.9.8 - 2.2.1)
Oliver.Egginger at dvz.fh-giessen.de
Mon Nov 12 14:30:02 CET 2001
*** Changed topic, see my last mails
*** (included on the end of this message).
Before I switched to MM 2.07, Konqueror 1.9.8 was still working with MM 2.06
(whether with little difficulties)
There was no cookie decoding failure.
I would like to know, why "Konqueror" have this problem ?
Are there other browsers which got the same trouble ?
I have tried it with "Netscape", "MS-Explorer" and "Lynx".
Each of them is working without repine.
Every new Konqueror version seems to bring advanced
Konqueror 1.9.8 seems to have less problems then 2.2.1.
2.2.1 don't works together with mailman any longer.
(in as much as I have tried it, *waul*)
Maybe botchy Konq. settings, but what should it be ?
Yet another botchy browser ? -- I don't know.
Every hint will be thankful received.
> this error seems only to occur in in conjunction with "Konqueror".
> I have now serval problems with this browser and Mailman.
> Because every browser (including "lynx") I have tried, is working
> perfectly with MM, I think this is a "Konqueror"-problem.
> Anyhow, if you know something about it, please let me know.
> > Aftter updating from 2.06 to 2.07 I get strong problems with the
> > administrative interface of all lists (old and new).
> > I can't submit any data to the administrative interface. I always receive
> > the message:
> > "error decoding authorization cookie"
> > The login is the only thing which still works.
> > If I choose any option I get the named message.
> > Listinfo works and the the usual stuff seems to work to.
> > - oliver
> > ------------------------------------------------------
> > Mailman-Users maillist - Mailman-Users at python.org
> > http://mail.python.org/mailman/listinfo/mailman-users
More information about the Mailman-Users