[Mailman-Users] a ? from United Nations Cyberschoolbus

Colleen Werthmann werthmann at un.org
Mon Nov 12 23:32:12 CET 2001

Hi Mailman people,

I have never used our Mailman before, and I'm the sort of asst. admin
person for it.  My question is this:  The message I posted and want to send
out is quite long (a newsletter for our users). When I went to approve my
own message, I saw that the message "Excerpt" cut off at about a
three-quarters of the real message.  i've set the preferences to no limit
for posting length.  Should I be worried about this?  Please write back as
soon as you can, OK?  Thanks.  I know this may be a dumb question.

CW