[Mailman-Users] Could be lame question...

Victor Meirans vic at is.lv
Fri Nov 9 01:28:06 CET 2001

Hello,

Sorry, I'm new to mailman, so this question might be lame...
I have set up mailman on my site with one public list using the
defaults, works fine...
The problem is: I want to set up private list, which means, users can
not subscribe to this list, only administrator (me) can subscribe them
by request; non-subscribed users can not send messages to the list. is
that possible? What should I do? Please give me some clue or point me
out to some resource.

Thanks in advance.

P.S. Please reply directly to vic at is.lv, I'm not on this list.

--