[Mailman-Users] Need help

Thomas Keller tkeller at bbn.com
Wed Nov 14 16:21:57 CET 2001

I forgot to mention that all the subscription emails did go out to the
individuals correctly.  I did
change the name and ip address of the machine after and made the correct
changes in the
configurations of each mailing list.  I have done this before without
problems.  The version is
2.0.6. I also made a new list after the switch and also received the
subscription message.

Thanks,
Tom