[Mailman-Users] Is it running

Jon Carnes jonc at haht.com
Fri Nov 16 22:44:16 CET 2001

A lot of folks seem to have this misconception. Mailman does not run as a
daemon on your server, rather it runs as a series of script which are kicked
off via cron.  Be sure to "su mailman" and check out the cron entries.  If
your cron table is blank, use the cron values found in
~mailman/cron/crontab.in

Jon Carnes