[Mailman-Users] Odd MailMan Problem...

Richard Idalski ridalski at nandomedia.com
Fri Nov 16 23:13:36 CET 2001

  Ok, so I have mailman set up on a machine running sendmail and FreeBSD
4.3. Lists are set up, newaliases ran, Cron's set up. Whwne I post to a
list, the machine sends out email to everyone on the list *except* to
address on the local domain, the all come up a 'User Unknown'. Judging by
the fact that mailman is sending to everyone else just fine I'm assuming
this is more of a sendmail issue, but I'm not sure. even if I try to send
mail from the command line to my own email address: 'echo test | mail
ridalski at nandomedia.com'  I get the dreaded "user unknown' error. Can anyone
tell me where I should start looking?

  -Richard