[Mailman-Users] Is it running

miket at scitechsoft.com miket at scitechsoft.com
Sat Nov 17 00:17:56 CET 2001

On 16 Nov 2001, at 13:46, Scott Weitzenkamp wrote:

> There is no mailman daemon per se.  Based on what I
> know, you should look if sendmail is working, I
> debugged a similar problem on Linux with "tail -f
> /var/log/mail" and "tcpdump -X port 25".

Yea Sendmail is running, I can send a msg to an alias on that
machine and it will get back to me.

Recently I did an upgrade that seemed to go well.  I tested and
mailman worked.  Now it seems none of my lists will respond.

Jon:
Would those scripts be in /etc/crontab.  This was empty.  I have
moved the scripts from ~mailman/cron/crontab.in int /etc/crontab,  I
do not see how this works.  None of these destination files are rwx=x?
 Is there a script I can manually run and have it proccesss what is
waiting.

I am completely in smoke on this one.

> > Any help is greatly appreciated.
Thanks