[Mailman-Users] RE: multiple list sign up form for mailman

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Mon Nov 19 06:42:07 CET 2001

Hans, I actually book-marked your earlier email, and I'm thinking about
mucking around with the code to add that functionality to MM.  I don't
think anyone has done it yet, and I don't think that particular
functionality is slated for the next release, so it would be a fun project.

The only real advice I have to offer is that Mailman is Opensource, so have
at it.

Jon Carnes