[Mailman-Users] Wierd alias problem

Andres L. Figari andres at photoplankton.com
Tue Nov 20 20:55:07 CET 2001

Hi Randi,

I'm kind of new.  But I think the problem is that your list-admin needs to
look more like this n the aliases (example of one of mine):

wbmutbb-digest-admin:    "|/usr/local/mailman/mail/wrapper mailowner
wbmutbb-digest"

Perhaps plaining with the meaning of "mailowner" or via the web interface is
how to best do what you want.

Andres Figari
System Administrator
1-HOST Web Hosting