[Mailman-Users] I think I found a broken link...

David Ramirez Joya dramirez at fime.uanl.mx
Wed Nov 21 01:25:22 CET 2001

Greetings, I'm just writing to let you know that there's a problem with
the list manager's documentation. When you click on the link, I receive a
Web Page not found Message.

Looking for an answer, I found that there's a redirection from the
original link to another, but with the error:

redirect to "http://bla.bla.bla/user//mailman/index.html"

I think that the error is in the double slash...

Just wanted to tell you about this issue...

Best Regards,

David Ramírez Joya.

	David Ramirez Joya		Depto. de Informatica
	  System Manager		Servicios de Internet
	  Servidor GAMA.		FIME -- UANL
     dramirez at gama.fime.uanl.mx		Tel: 329-40-71 Ext. 5721