[Mailman-Users] Blocking a Domain

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Sun Nov 25 04:53:55 CET 2001

Personally I think the best way to deal with this, is to let him subscribe
all he wants, but deny his domain on the mailserver side.  You might also
alert his postmaster as to why the domain is now persona-non-grata.

In sendmail, you add the domain in /etc/mail/access and put a nice DENY or
better still a REJECT next to it.

This allows him to recieve your list mail, but he cannot respond.  Realize
that he can always jump to a Hotmail account (or any other number of
web-based accounts).

Jon Carnes