[Mailman-Users] feature request?

J. Barnes jbarnes at usmale.org
Mon Nov 26 04:22:12 CET 2001

I keep bumping into the same annoying thing with Mailman and was wondering
how I go about suggesting a feature.  I'll describe the situation here, and
perhaps someone can tell me if I'm doing something wrong or whatever.

When I login to the administrative mode for a mailing list and click on
"tend to pendingadministrative requests", after I click the submit changes
button, I'm at a dead-end type screen.  Shouldn't this screen have the
standard set of links for Configuration Categories and Other Administrative
Tasks?  I tend to click the back button twice to return to where I want to be.

Thanks for any suggestions, etc.

Jason