[Mailman-Users] Stripping Attachments

Ashley M. Kirchner ashley at pcraft.com
Wed Nov 28 01:35:27 CET 2001

    Does anyone know of some type of module, or frontend for MM that
functions similar to what the Listar (http://www.listar.org) program
does with attachments?  Listar will strip any MIME content off of the
message and dump it to an URL accessible address and will then forward
the message on through, with that URL in it.

    It puts this footer to the message when it forwards it:

-- Type: application/zip
-- Size: 41k (42529 bytes)

    (above example was for a zip file)

--
W | I haven't lost my mind; it's backed up on tape somewhere.