[Mailman-Users] Dumping Archived Mail / Upgrading to 2.0.8

Jeffrey M. Kenton jkenton at iastate.edu
Thu Nov 29 23:53:17 CET 2001

If I want to dump the old mail archives from a list, is there an easy way?

Do I need to re-run a script to get the web interface to indicate
that there is no archive anymoe?

On another front, some people have asked recently about upgrading. I
upgraded from 2.0.6 to 2.0.8 by downloading the source and compiling
anew and installing. Zero problems.

Take care.

Jeff Kenton                College of Education Tech Support
N058A Lagomarcino                        jkenton at iastate.edu
Ames, IA 50011                                  515 294 0228

    "Security is a process, not a product." - Bruce Schneier