[Mailman-Users] Administrate mailman from shell

Jonas Meurer jmeurer at gmx.de
Fri Nov 30 08:49:31 CET 2001

Hello,
Is there a way to configure mailman completely from the shell?
It don't has to be compfortable, it only is for scripts etc...
I've heard somewhere that it's possible.
The cgi-bin-scripts also only can execute probrams, he?
Is there a howto for administrate and configure mailman from
the shell? If not, can anyone list me all commandlines?
As compensation then I will write a howto.

Thanks
   Jonas

--
Definition of Atheism: a non-prophet organization.