[Mailman-Users] Dropping Sendmail

Mike Avery mavery at mail.otherwhen.com
Wed Oct 3 18:46:46 CEST 2001

OK... the sendmail problems that have been discussed
here at some length have driven me to the point of
converting to postfix.

So, I was wondering... what do I need to do to Mailman
to tell it to use postfix instead of sendmail?

Thanks,
Mike
--
Mike Avery
MAvery at mail.otherwhen.com
                                    Voice: (970)-642-0282 (home)
                                         (970)-642-0244 (office)
                                             FAX: (970)-642-0282
                                                   ICQ: 16241692
                                             AOL IM: MAvery81230

* Spam is for lusers who can't get business any other
way *

A Randomly Selected Thought For The Day:
DOS 6.0 - A $49 confirmation that you need REAL
utilities.