[Mailman-Users] wrapper issues..

stormlrd stormlrd at bdbdev.bdbbusinessbuilder.com
Thu Oct 4 19:57:30 CEST 2001

Hi,

Logfile :
" ** goddamnit-request at majestic-quartz.com D=list_request_director
T=list_request_transport: Child process of list_request_transport transport
returned 2 from command: /home/mailman/mail/wrapper     "

I do not know what "returned 2" means... therefore no idea on how to fix...

I'm using exim + mailman... files are chown & chgrp'd as the uid of the exim
conf file parameters MAILMAN_UID & MAILMAIN_GID.

no aliases are in the /etc/aliases file bar the mailman: and mailman-admin:
global ones..

cannot think of a reason why this would fail... any pointers appreciated..

Cheers,
Paul Dunlop