[Mailman-Users] mailman wrapper post function

Sandra sandra at ccuec.unicamp.br
Fri Oct 5 17:55:56 CEST 2001

Hello!

   I have mailman installed on my system, that has postfix installed as
a MTA.
   I have two postfix configurations running on my system, one that gets
mail from internet
and run AMAVIS, an anti-virus and another configuration that treats
local mails.
   Even when a send a local mail to a local list, Mailman gets the
message and put it
in the queue to run the anti-virus, as it is coming from INTERNET.
   Does anyone know how I tell to the wrapper program to post to the
local queue...?

Thanks a lot.