[Mailman-Users] Encryption redux

Trey Valenta trey at anvils.org
Mon Oct 8 21:37:18 CEST 2001

This gets asked every so often, but I don't think it's been brought up
since January....

Has anyone made headway on encrypting messages sent through a list?
mmreencrypt seems to have died off and I couldn't find instructions for
installing it.

Does anyone have a good hack in place for taking care of this? The lists
for which I want to do this are pretty small ( 10 or 15 people) and low
traffic.

--
trey valenta trey at anvils.org seattle     (maybe a) random quote--v
The most disagreeable thing that your worst enemy says to your face does