[Mailman-Users] New 2.0.6 install, input OK, output nil

Dan Mick dmick at utopia.West.Sun.COM
Tue Oct 9 01:38:00 CEST 2001

What's between Mailman and your subscribers?

The MTA.

Whose logs should you be checking?

The MTA's.

"Connection timed out" sounds a lot like there *isn't* an MTA
running.  Are you sure there is?