[Mailman-Users] Upgrading Prob

Sharif Islam mislam at students.uiuc.edu
Wed Oct 10 17:00:24 CEST 2001

Sorry about not giving much details. I was kind of freaked out last
night when I encountered that problem.

I found out my mailing list works, only the web interface is not coming
up.(HTTP 404 Error)
I am using Python 1.5.2 and sendmail,apache . I recently upgraded from Red
Hat 7.0 to 7.1

Thanks
    )
   ((