[Mailman-Users] Worth upgrading from 2.0.6 to 2.1a2 ?

Dan Mick dmick at utopia.West.Sun.COM
Thu Oct 11 00:00:09 CEST 2001

After the last round of fixes, I'm finding it pretty stable.
I would think it's a lot better at not dying on slower machines
(although I have a fast server again so it's not so bad).

I really like some of the new admin features (the 'search
for subscriber by RE' alone is nearly worth it to me).