[Mailman-Users] is there any way to have Mailman NOT to send out monthly membership reminder?

Mike Avery mavery at mail.otherwhen.com
Fri Oct 12 17:42:21 CEST 2001

On 9 Oct 2001 at 19:49, Ashley M. Kirchner wrote:

> Balazs Lengyak wrote:
>
> > Is there?
>
>     Of course.  RTFM.

Given that the poster's email address is based in
Hungary, it might be reasonable to assume that the
poster is not a native English speaker.

This might be seen as a reason to show the poster
some mercy and politely answer the question.

It could be argued that it would always be best to
show a poster mercy and answer the question.

We're all newbies at something.  And we're all going to
need help with things that experienced people will have
trouble believing we don't understand.  So, for the
kindness you will hope to receive, you should show
kindness to others.

And with that, I'd like to thank Jon and several other
people here for their gracious help as I have been
getting used to Mailman.  It's a marvelous program,
and the more I use it, the more stunned I am!

Mike
--
Mike Avery
MAvery at mail.otherwhen.com
                                    Voice: (970)-642-0282 (home)
                                         (970)-642-0244 (office)
                                             FAX: (970)-642-0282
                                                   ICQ: 16241692
                                             AOL IM: MAvery81230

* Spam is for lusers who can't get business any other
way *

A Randomly Selected Thought For The Day:
    Move your vowels every day or you'll get consonated.