[Mailman-Users] Help

Jon Carnes jonc at haht.com
Mon Oct 15 22:28:42 CEST 2001

You need the admin password for your list.  The folks who setup your mailman
mailing list should have sent that password to you.  This password is
specifically to allow you to admin this specific list.  The password is not
the same as the one for your email account on this list (or at least it
doesn't have to be..).

Query the system admin for the password.

Jon Carnes