[Mailman-Users] Just drop it?

Amanda arandall at auntminnie.com
Fri Oct 19 01:39:37 CEST 2001

Hi Mike,

I believe you can specify to *not* send mail to the moderator when
receiving a message to the list that would require approval. That will
at least help her mailbox... but it will still queue the messages in
the admin interface. ::sigh::

As far as silently discarding the messages, well, that seems to be a
very popular question. :-) I don't think Mailman itself has any way to
deal with that... next solution I suppose would be something in the
MTA or something between the MTA and mailman, which would bitbucket
mail unless it came from the moderator's email address. ::shrug::
There are probably a number of ways to do it, but it's going to be a
matter of how much effort you want to put into it.

=)
Amanda