[Mailman-Users] Re: [Mailman-Users]2.0.6 upgrade configuration question

Christopher Adams chris.a.adams at state.or.us
Fri Oct 19 17:40:08 CEST 2001

Thank you for your reply. I did try that and it worked. Not sure why,
since the mail GID is not 60001, but stranger things have happened.

So, I got version 1.1 working. Then I upgraded to version 2.0.6. I only
had one test list, so it was not a big operation. I simply ran the
configuration with the mail GID set to 60001. When I subscribe, I send
the message for confirmation, and I never get a confirmation back. The
logs show:

status=sent ("|/usr/local/mailman/mail/w
rapper mailcmd xlist")

It appears that the command was sent, but there is no return. Where has
that request ended up and why?

Thanks for any help you can provide.

--
Christopher Adams