[Mailman-Users] rh7.1 + cgi scripts

Ken klowther at cisnet.com
Sun Oct 21 06:36:39 CEST 2001

I got Mailman up and running on another server.  I had the html portion
working on mine.  I went to work configuring the mail services. Then the html
on mine quit working.  I've been going back and forth between the two sites
trying to figur out what is wrong.  The working site is Slackware.  The non
working site is Redhat 7.1.

I can put the complete url in the browser to the script.  If I do that,  the
browser 'displays' the binary.  But I know the symlinks works.

I symlink mailman -> /var/mailman from the directory under the virutual host.

Typing in www.somedomain.com/mailman/admin on the working site brings up a
page.

I have added this to httpd.conf:

ScriptAlias /cgi-bin/ /var/mailman/cgi-bin/
Options ExecCGI FollowSymlinks Indexes MultiViews

Get:  The requested URL /mailman/admin was not found on this server.

I have edited the script manually and tried Webmin.  Help?

Ken