[Mailman-Users] Customize mailman subscribe messages

Alexis Bellido ventanazul at terra.com.pe
Wed Oct 24 05:00:33 CEST 2001

Hi, i run my web site at a hosting provider, i have a shared account so i
don't have root access to my Red Hat server. My hosting company uses Mailman
and i would like to be able to customize the messages sent to the user when
he/she subscribe, i mean the confirmation message, and also customize the
welcome message and the monthly password reminder messages. My web site is
in spanish language and i would like to be able to write what i want on
those messages, is this possible without being root on my server?.

Thanks.

Regards from Lima, Peru.

Alexis Bellido M.
www.ventanazul.com - Web Design/ Hosting / eCommerce