[Mailman-Users] Wishlist: Posting to the list from the Web pages

Paul Crowley paul at cluefactory.org.uk
Fri Oct 26 11:51:26 CEST 2001

Could it become possible for users authenticated with a cookie to post
to the mailing list using some sort of Web-based interface, with a CGI
script generating the actual mail?

With this done, could Pipermail be enhanced so you can "follow up" a
message in the archives using a Web-based interface?

I'm currently participating in a discussion hosted by Boardhost
(http://www.boardhost.com), but their site is flaky and advertising
extremely obnoxious.  I'd like to move to a proper mailing list, but
some people have to have an entirely Web-based interface.

Thoughts?
--
  __  Paul Crowley
\/ o\ sig at paul.cluefactory.org.uk
/\__/ http://www.cluefactory.org.uk/paul/
"Conservation of angular momentum makes the world go around" - John Clark