[Mailman-Users] Wishlist: Posting to the list from the Web pages

Paul Crowley paul at cluefactory.org.uk
Fri Oct 26 14:15:49 CEST 2001

J C Lawrence <claw at kanga.nu> writes:
> > Could it become possible for users authenticated with a cookie to
> > post to the mailing list using some sort of Web-based interface,
> > with a CGI script generating the actual mail?
>
> This is what I've done at Kanga.Nu using PHP and MHonArc atop
> Mailman.  See the list archives here (or -developers) to get the
> various RCs and how to install.
>
>   http://www.kanga.nu/archives/

Looks like just what I'm looking for.  Could you send me some more
specific pointers on where to find the necessary sources for your
site-specific stuff?  Any guesses what versions of MHonArc, PHP would
be needed?

I guess it's finally time for me to learn PHP...
--
  __  Paul Crowley
\/ o\ sig at paul.cluefactory.org.uk
/\__/ http://www.cluefactory.org.uk/paul/
"Conservation of angular momentum makes the world go around" - John Clark