[Mailman-Users] Last Ditch Effort for fix.

Eugene Allen admin at mailhub.netstreme.com
Fri Oct 26 21:02:22 CEST 2001

I'm running FreeBSD 4.4-RELEASE and  Postfix 20010228.  I installed
Mailman from the FreeBSD ports collection.  So far the installation
whent ok.  I've created a new list and am able to configure it via the
web.

However, when I send a reply to the list I get this:

(Command died with status 2: "/usr/local/mailman/mail/wrapper post
netlist". Command output: Failure to exec script. WANTED gid 89, GOT gid
65534.  (Reconfigure to take 65534?) )

I've read the install instructions and have followed them to the letter
but still am getting this message.  I have also tried the
--with-mail-gid=89 AND --with-cgi-gid=89 to no avail.

Any suggestions?

Eugene Allen
Manager - Operations Improvement
Manager - DSL/ISDN/Gateway Product Support
phone: 214-583-6433
cell: 214-435-0984
epage: page_eallen at verio.net