[Mailman-Users] Message has implicit destination

Jon Carnes jonc at haht.com
Mon Oct 29 23:43:32 CET 2001

Upgrade to the new (in alpha) version of Mailman.  The current version sends
these messages to the admin to be thrown away.  It's royal pain in the
tuckus.  There is a work-around that I started to play with for version
2.06, but stopped when I found out that the latest version was going to
allow you to throw those messages away.

Jon Carnes