[Mailman-Users] GID problem!

Mikael Karmalm mikael at utfors.net
Fri Sep 14 09:49:50 CEST 2001

Hello!

I´m trying to install Mailman, but I got this error message

Mailman CGI error!!!
The expected gid of the Mailman CGI wrapper did not match the gid as set by
the Web server.
The most likely cause is that Mailman was configured and installed
incorrectly. Please read the INSTALL instructions again, paying close
attention to the --with-cgi-gid configure option. This entry is being stored
in your syslog:

Failure to exec script. WANTED gid 99, GOT gid 48.  (Reconfigure to take
48?)

I really don´t understand what I should do!
I´m running RedHat 7.1 whit Postfix and Apache.

Please help

/M