[Mailman-Users] mailman lists

BarrytheJEW at aol.com BarrytheJEW at aol.com
Tue Sep 18 05:48:03 CEST 2001

Hello my name is Barry W.  Grubbs and I am very new to this.  Is it possible
to have an open subscription to a mailing list, so you don't have to have a
password to join?  What I want is for people to be able to subscribe to my
mailing list and have it start coming to them.  Nothing fancy.  Is that
possible?  If so, how would I go about it step by step.  Also where can I
find a downloadable user manual so I can print it out for future use?  Thank
you for your time!

Barry W. Grubbs
4855 Sher-Ray Forest
Pace, FL. 32571