[Mailman-Users] Help please!!

Tania Rodriguez tania_r76 at starmedia.com
Fri Sep 21 20:25:26 CEST 2001

Hi

I'm running Mailman-2.1a2 and I got a big problem. I have a mailing list called "modulos" and everything seemed to be ok, you know, every single message was well delivered, but today I got an alarm from my monitoring system... THERE WERE NO INODES LEFT!!! in the partition where Mailman is installed

There were about 30000 files named like this heldmsg-modulos-99999.txt they started creating since 3 days ago, located in /usr/local/mailman/data The content of this files is:
>From MAILER-DAEMON at myhost.org.mx Mon Sep 17 11:43:38 2001

Can anyone tell me why happened this?

Thank you in advence...

-Tania R.

PS I deleted all those files.

Obtén gratis tu cuenta de correo en StarMedia Email.
¡Regístrate hoy mismo!. http://www.starmedia.com/email