[Mailman-Users] FreeBSD + Mailman 2.06 + Sendmail problem.

Jon Carnes jonc at haht.com
Mon Sep 24 23:50:57 CEST 2001

Just a thought but have you setup the smrsh entry for Mailman...
  wrapper -> ~mailman/mail/wrapper

Sendmail defaults to using smrsh (in linux the smrsh directory is
/etc/smrsh).  Sendmail will only let mail run scripts and sub-programs that
have a link in the smrsh subdirectory.

Does any mail ever get processed?  Does any Mailman mail ever get processed?

HtH - Jon Carnes