[Mailman-Users] I need a precison

Jon Carnes jonc at haht.com
Thu Sep 27 16:19:16 CEST 2001

> I have Mailman 2.0.5 on a redhat 7.2 server.
> in <Membership Management> I see 30 users max...
> today I have several lists of 20 or 25 persons, but if my list is more
than
> 30, how can i do ?
> Because in few days it will be the case....
> Thanks.
> Regards
>
> Xavier

If you have more than 30 users, then you will see several links in the place
of the names.  Each link leads to a page with 30 names on it.  The "30"
limit is just the maximum number of users you can display on one page.  Once
you exceed that number the membership administration moves to several web
pages (as many as it takes to see all members, displaying them 30 at a
time).

Note, this variable is configurable in the file:
   ~mailman/Mailman/mm_cfg.py

For convenience, I changed mine to 100:

  # How many members to display at a time on the admin cgi to unsubscribe
them
  # or change their options?
  # DEFAULT_ADMIN_MEMBER_CHUNKSIZE = 30
  DEFAULT_ADMIN_MEMBER_CHUNKSIZE = 100