[Mailman-Users] after 2.0.9 upgrade, admin web pages won't accept any changes

Andrew J Cosgriff ajc at polydistortion.net
Fri Apr 5 08:00:16 CEST 2002

Apologies for following up to my own post, but here's a few further
data points :

- my PC and the server's clocks are in sync, so it's not that old
  problem.

- fortunately, it only seems to be happening on a particular list -
  both the "nomail" setting and the message approval that wouldn't
  work were for the same list.  I just had another message approval
  come through on a different list that I was able to approve without
  any trouble at all.

- I'm using the same virtual host to access the web pages as what's
  listed in the lists' "preferred virtual host", if that matters.

--
Andrew J Cosgriff <ajc at polydistortion.net>
ego missile desert robot memory