[Mailman-Users] Mail suddenly stopped getting sent out ??

Nigel Metheringham Nigel.Metheringham at dev.InTechnology.co.uk
Fri Apr 5 10:29:02 CEST 2002

On Thu, 2002-04-04 at 15:47, Chris Searle wrote:

> 5 mailing lists - all going fine. Suddenly, mail doesn't get sent
> out. No error in the error log. Lots of happy success messages in the
> post log. Lots of files in the qfiles directory. Mail just sits there.
>
> If I copy the qrunner line out of mailman users crontab and run it on
> the command line
>
>     /usr/bin/python -S /home/mailman/cron/qrunner
>
> then all the mail goes out no question.

You *have* checked that crond is running?  That the mailman crontab is
there (in /var/spool/cron ), try restarting crond, and see what the cron
logging has to say.

[If the basic commands work then my suspicion is very strongly that they
aren't being invoked]

	Nigel.