[Mailman-Users] Mailman gone slow

Baba webmaster at emeraldshirts.com
Mon Apr 8 20:03:34 CEST 2002

Hi,

My Mailman installation (v2.0.9) is taking a very long time to send out mails,
and on some lists doesn't appear to be sending out mail at all.

The problem started shortly after a big, but rarely used, 9300 member list was
added to Mailman.  The list admin writes:

===

i've been trying to post to the new mpac_1 all day but nothing.

basically i sent an email @ 11am this morning and resent it again at 3pm and it
STILL hasn't shown up on the moderate screen (now 11:30pm).

===

Previously, a couple of days back, the admin sent an e-mail to the list and it
took 12 hours to turn up on the moderate screen.

Any ideas on what could be causing the problem?

--
Baba the Cat
www.catbaba.com