[Mailman-Users] Password?

Jon Carnes jonc at haht.com
Thu Apr 11 23:38:18 CEST 2002

Direct them to go to the listinfo page for the list, enter their email
address at the bottom of the page and press the submit button. On the next
page there is a link to have their password mailed to them.

The default listinfo page is poorly laid out.  Several folks have suggested
much nicer layouts which make it clear what to do if they have forgotten (or
simply don't know) their password.