[Mailman-Users] RELEASED Mailman 2.0.10

Barry A. Warsaw barry at zope.com
Thu Apr 18 06:32:37 CEST 2002

Hot on the heels of the last release, I'm announcing Mailman 2.0.10
which fixes a few minor problems.  See the NEWS file entries below.
This is not a critical fix, although it will eliminate a confusing
(but harmless) error message, and could provide better support for
sites which use the qmail MTA.

As usual, I've made both full source tarballs and patches available.
See

for links to download all the patches and the source tarball.  If you
decide to install the patches, please do read the release notes first:

    http://sourceforge.net/project/shownotes.php?release_id=63042

See also:

    http://www.gnu.org/software/mailman
    http://www.list.org
    http://mailman.sf.net

Cheers,
-Barry

2.0.10 (09-Apr-2002)

    - Closed another small race condition.

    - Add the RFC-2822 recommended Message-ID: header on internally
      generated outgoing messages.  Not all MTAs add this field if
      missing (read: Qmail).