[Mailman-Users] Another list for list-admins?

Frederick Noronha fred at bytesforall.org
Fri Apr 26 18:25:30 CEST 2002

This list seems to be more of a technical list for people setting-up and
maintaining Mailman. Is there some list where non-tech people like me
could share simple ideas on how to get the most of Mailman's features?

For some of my work, please visit http://www.indialists.org

A number of our lists run on Mailman, a fantastic MLM software.

FN
--
Frederick Noronha * Freelance Journalist * Goa * India 832.409490 / 409783
BYTESFORALL www.bytesforall.org  * GNU-LINUX http://linuxinindia.pitas.com