[Mailman-Users] Need off

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Tue Apr 30 21:39:30 CEST 2002

Well Judy, your timing is great!

You should receive an email from the list tomorrow that indicates exactly
which of your many fashionable email addresses is subscribed *and* it will
contain your password so that you can actually unsubscribe yourself.

The link to use for such activities will also be inclued in the email...

Best of luck!
 --- Original Message: Tuesday 30 April 2002 03:13 pm ---